We circulate 36,200 copies to the travel trade in the SAARC region. Hence over 4,00,000 readers receive TravTalk. Our electronic version of the magazine reaches to over 6,00,000 travel trade professionals .Therefore everyone, who is a travel agent, tour operator, hotelier, airlines personnel (domestic and international), state tourism corporation's personnel or an officer of the department of tourism in India and overseas receive a copy of TravTalk.
TravTalk's distinctive features
- We are the only coloured fortnightly travel newsmagazine distributed.
- We provide the quickest, most well researched and comprehensive news with exclusive interviews and analytical pieces on the latest trends in the industry.
- Sharing a good relationship with the Ministry of Tourism and trade associations, we are often the first to report about new policies for the industry.
- It is on-time, every time - with fixed posting dates - postal registration number: DL(ND)-11/6044/2012-13-14
- We have the largest circulation of 36,200 copies all over India and SAARC Countries.
- Our magazine is circulated to travel agents, tour operators, hoteliers, airlines personnel, state tourism corporations, department of tourism offices, in India and overseas.
- The magazine has the largest readership of over 4,00,000 readers.
- The electronic version of TravTalk is read by over 6,00,000 professionals.
- TravTalk is circulated even in the remotest corners of India making sure it reaches every individual contributing to our industry.
- TravTalk is the only travel publication in India that conducts regular opinion polls within the industry and puts forward the views of our readers.
- TRAVtalk is the only publication that has Appointment Ads - we distribute all over India which shows good results.
- We circulate special issues for all international exhibitions and travel marts such as, FITUR, ITB, ATM, WTM, to name a few, and make sure the magazine is distributed at an international level at other important trade shows also.
- We also publish special dailies for tourism conventions, such as, IATO, TAAI, GITB, TAFI, making sure we provide our readers with information on the latest developments and trends.
- TravTalk has a large online presence to support its magazine. We email weekly updates on the latest news in the industry. Our E-News is famous worldwide. We also send out e-Blasts highlighting breaking news in the industry. The magazine is also present on social media with daily facebook updates.